The BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK
GOT ANY KAHLUA ?
by Daniel Zwicke
4 – 6 Extra Large Eggs, Sriracha Sauce or Any other of your Favorite Hot Sauce, 6 – 8 pieces Baby Bok Choy, 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, 3 tablespoons Sesame Oil, Salt & Pepper, Maggi’s Sauce
1) Boil 2 quarts of water in a pot with 1 tablesppon water.
2) Cut the Bok Choy in-half lengthwise and wash.
3) Cook cleaned Bok Choy in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Starin and drain Bok Choy. Place 2 equal portions of cooked Bok Choy on 2 plates. Sprinkle Bok Choy with Salt and equal portions of Sesame Oil .
3) Beat eggs in a bowl with Salt & Black Ground Pepper.
4) When the Bok Choy is cooking, heat up a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add vegetable oli. When oil is hot, add eggs and scramble to cooked through.
5) Place Eggs on plates with Baby Bok Choy. Sprinkle eggs with a bit more salt. Season Bok Choy & Eggs to taste with Sriracha or other Hot Sauce .. Enjoy !
VARIATIONS: You can make this dish with either Scrambled Eggs as described or Fried Eggs .. You can make the dish with Baby Bok Choy as described or with Mustard Greens. The greens are tasy and Easy-As-Pie, as you merely blanche the Greens in boiling Salted Water for 2- 3 minutes, drain and dress with; Salt, Sesame (which has a lot of flavor) and Siracha which is Garlic & Chili Peppers, or you can use another Hot Sauce that you like best.
RECIPES In The DUDE “BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK” Available in Paperback & Kindle Editons on AMAZON.com
FRIED EGGS RAMEN & BOK CHOY
Make above recipe, cook 1-2 packs of Ramen. Drain Ramen, sprinkle with Sesame Oli, Salt, Maggi’s and Hot Sauce if you wish. Serve Ramen, Eggs, and Baby Bok Choy. Makes a great meal that is ready in less than 15 minutes.