The FASTEST MAN ALIVE
USAIN BOLT WINS GOLD in Mens 100 Meter Dash at 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES
in RIO de JANEIRO
The BIG LEBOWSKI COOKBOOK
GOT ANY KAHLUA ?
The COLLECTED RECIPES of THE DUDE
KEITH RICHARDS SHEPHARDS PIE
3 lbs. Potaotes, peeled and diced
1 tablespoon Butter
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 large onions, peeld and chopped
2 lbs. Ground Beef
2 large Carrots peeled and diced fine
1 – 12 ounce can beef stock and 12 ounce water
1 tablespoon Cornstarch
1. Put potatoes in a pot of water, bring to boil, then lower to a steady simmer and cook until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes when done cooking.
2. Mash potatoes with a potato masher. And butter, salt, & pepper and mix with wooden spoon.
3. Cook carrots in boiling water for 4 minutes, then drain in strainer or colander.
4. Add beef to a large skillet with 4 tablespoons oil. Add oniesn, cook 3 minutes. Turn heat to high and start cooking while mixing with a wooden spoon. After 2 minutes turn heat down to medium flame. Cook beef until the beef has lost all its raw color.
5. Add carrots, beef stock, water, and cornstarch and stir. Bring liquids up to the simmer and cook for 10 minutes while stirring.
6. Pour Beef Mixture into a glass or ceramic casserole or pie dish. Top with mashed potatoes, adding a few dollops of butter over top of potatoes.
7. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 15 minuts. Ket cool slight for 5 minutes before serving, then do as Keef does and Enjoy !!!
“Come here kid, lem-me show you something.You never know when you’re gonna have to cook for 20 guys some day.” Pete Clemenza says to Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) in Francis Ford Coppola’s The Godfather. it’s one of the most famed movie scenes in history and of great importance to Italian-Americans. Clemenza is making “Gravy” aka Sunday Sauce, the Supreme Dish of Italian-America, and the dish that brings Italian Families together each and every Sunday. Learn How to Make Clemenza’s Sunday Sauce, Meatballs, Pasta Fazool, Moma DiMaggio’s Gravy, Goodfellas Sauce, and all of the great favorites of The Italian American Table. Cook Sinatra’s Spaghetti & Meatballs, Italian Wedding Soup and more, and delight in the many stories and factual information written by Italian Food & Wine Writer Daniel Bellino Zwicke. This book is filled with Joy & Love, and you will get many years of both, reading, cooking and eating the dishes of SUNDAY SAUCE “when Italian-Americans Eat”
SECRET KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe
SHAKE SHACK Burger Recipe
RECIPES USING HOT SAUCE
and Much Much More ….